Sunday, February 12, 2006

[even] as time goes by...

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns,
in all the world, she had to walk into mine."


-- Rick Blaine, from Casablanca

i feel you, rick. i really do.

years of experience have taught me to know better. and yet somehow, even if only for the slightest moment, *he* still has this obscure tendency to set me off-balance - for reasons, i just can't seem to comprehend.

edit: i found my balance again a few days after this post. there will always be certain people that have the ability to bring a smile to your face and cause an erruption of memories that can easily rehash emotions that were once familiar... but sometimes, you just have to come to the conclusion that some things were meant to be left in the past.

it feels great to be back on my feet again :o)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it me?

February 13, 2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger mamastella said...

haha. maybe... maybe not :oP

February 17, 2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger mamastella said...

i figured :)

February 21, 2006 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay okay...it was me...haha j/k

In response to your question, I went to D'Youville College in Buffalo for teacher's college. I finished my program back in December, but am still unemployed :(

Vote for my buns!

www.edge.ca

February 26, 2006 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey.

In response to your question, I am certified to teach Elementary [Primary (K-3) and Junior (4-6)].

I did get an interview date today--for Wal-Mart though haha.

February 27, 2006 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home