Thursday, January 26, 2006

24, you've been very kind.

it was quite nice while it lasted.

Twenty-four oceans
Twenty-four skies
Twenty-four failures
Twenty-four tries
Twenty-four finds me
In twenty-fourth place
Twenty-four drop outs
At the end of the day
Life is not what I thought it was
Twenty-four hours ago

Still I'm singing Spirit take me up in arms with You

...I'm not copping out.


-- from "24" by Switchfoot

sitting in front of my laptop in between work shifts, it finally dawns on me that i'm going to be 25 tomorrow.

wow. 25.

bring it on :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudolph said...

Happy Birthday Estelle. Hope you had a great quarter century, and may your next quarter be even better!!!

January 30, 2006 11:29 PM  
Blogger mamastella said...

danke rudy! ;o)

February 04, 2006 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home