Wednesday, January 18, 2006

2 ways to a girl's heart: shoes... and chicken.

this morning my mother sent me on a quest for chicken, groceries, and other practical errands - which originally wasn't supposed to include taking a not-so-random detour to dixie outlet mall and purchasing a smokin' pair of green stilettos at the aldo outlet store... oops. :oP

but for $16.02, how could i possibly resist?!

suffice it to say, i was delirious with joy. however, my excitement was short-lived after i unveiled my new-found treasure to my mother when i got home. instead of sharing the same delight over my new shoes, she nonchalantly responded with "they're pointy...where's the chicken?"

yeesh.

edit: charlene, if this further develops into a habit, i blame you... :oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home