Sunday, September 11, 2005

stella's got a new groove

after growing my hair to the ends of the earth over past 9 months or so; and having been used to wearing the same pair of glasses for the past couple of years, i decided that it was finally time for a little upgrade.

so after a few quick 2-inch snips off my hair by my new-found friend and hair-god, pasquale; and a mix and mingle of #32 egyptian plum into my once-again-healthy coiffe, i can once again hold my head up high without feeling like my scalp is about to rip off from carrying so much baggage. and with the new frames to complete the package, i once again feel absolutely wonderful, which is definitely something that's been long overdue. :oP


re-vamped: 2 inches off, and new frames - WOOT!

3 Comments:

Blogger mamastella said...

um. no? lol

(btw, thank you chris! :oP)

September 11, 2005 10:44 PM  
Blogger Mandy Lam said...

I LIKE IT! :)

September 13, 2005 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look gooood chica :)

September 15, 2005 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home