Monday, July 16, 2007

once... again.

currently the song in my head:

I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You've made it now...


-- from "Falling Slowly" by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova (from the "Once" movie soundtrack and the album "The Swell Season")

earlier tonight, a conversation with a close friend who just had her heart broken reaffirmed how matters of the heart - even while in our 20s - can easily be just as awkward, difficult, confusing, yet just as amazing and even delightful as they were in our adolescent years - if not more...

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home